Download ©ShaderMonger for Maya ,Catalog , organize your shaders and share them with the 3d Community.
ShaderMon , the new MAYA tool from Brillstudio, will give Maya shader artists the ability to save their shaders in a project based personal library,catalog them,backup the shaders to a Main library and load them anytime to any project while giving them a fully customizable preview of the shaders.
A few of the features included in Version 1.0 :
- Breaking down objects and extracting individual shaders
- Extracting multiple shaders at one go.
- Rendering thumbnails from most render engines (maya software, mentalRay,Vray etc.. )
- Grouping and cataloging shaders.
- Moving and and importing shaders across projects.
- Main Library and Project Based Library.
- Create custom setups for displaying of shaders.
- supports Names Spacing.
- supports Render layers.
- Supports IBL (mentalRay)
- Extracts textures to unique folders based on shader’s name.
- Rename shaders before saving to library.
- share your shaders (directly from maya) online with the world.
- Automatic packing and posting of shaders with textures.